Was the Versailles Treaty peace settlement fair?
Fair: treating someone in a way that is right or reasonable, or treating people equally and not allowing personal opinions to influence your judgment:
Questions to consider:
How did events affect people’s lives, community, and the world?
Is history the story told by the "winners"?
Requirements: 5 paragraphs
- Intro with clear claim
- Evidence and explanation #1
- Evidence and explanation #2
- Evidence and explanation #3
- Conclusion that summarizes main points
- A- News Headlines
- B- Maps of post WWI
- C- Wilson’s 14 Points
- D- Articles of Treaty of Versailles
- E- Comparison of 14 points and Treaty of Versailles
- F- Germany’s Speech
- Textbook, include page numbers